- Bills Inclusive – Gas, Water, Electric, Weekly Communal Cleaner, Internet Access.
- Gated complex with onsite infrared security camera's
- Designated laundry room with industrial washing and drying machines Free
- 5 Minute walk to the main Reading University campus
- Each bedroom is provided furnished with hand basin and mirror
- Student housing complex - HILLSIDE COURT
- Brand new (Hillside Court) shared communal room with Pool tables, a large sofa and plasma TV
- Infrared security camera's around the site
- Maintained communal gardens with designated seating area's per house
Hillside Court is located on Allcroft Road, just a short walk from Reading University and Reading Town Centre. Having purchased Hillside Court, the then "Halls of residence" from Reading University in 2014 we have continued to evolve the site and now boast 18 student houses in total with a brand new shared communal space that houses pool tables, a large sofa and a large SMART TV.
Each house on the site is provided furnished with double bedrooms, hand basins and mirrors in each room, bathrooms, shower rooms and open plan communal area's with dining table, sofa's and a smart TV.
The site offers a table tennis area, a secure bike store and maintained communal gardens with seating area's provided for all houses.
Bills Inclusive – Gas, Water, Electric, Weekly Communal Cleaner, Communal TV License & Internet
The total rent for the property per month including bills is - £3150.00 which equates to £525.00 per tenant per month.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.